Sunday Morning 11 AM
- Our Sunday Services lasts from 11:00 AM to approximately 1:00 PM.
- Immediately following the worship music segment of our service we will collect our tithes and offerings. Please do not feel obligated to give.
- After the tithes and offerings have been received we will take a short break.
- The children will be released to go to Children’s Church, during the break.
- The Break is an excellent time to grab a cup of complimentary coffee and visit with someone with whom you’ve never spoke with before.
- After the Break we will receive a teaching from the Bible
Monday Morning 9:30 AM
Ladies Book Club
We read from various books and discuss them together. Currently, we are reading “Uncomfortable (The Awkward and Essential Challenge of Christian Community)”.You are welcome to join us even if you do not have the book. We have a wonderful fellowship and learn so much from each other.
Monday Night 7 – 8 PM
Releasing the Heart of God
Through Music, Prophecy and
- Live Worship Band
- Corporate & Open Mic Prayer
- Other Lovers of God Burning for His Heart
- A place of God’s Presence
- Harp & Bowl style Worship & Prayer
- From Revelation 5:8 “And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a HARP [music/worship] and they were holding golden BOWLS full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.
Wednesday Morning 7 – 8 AM
Start your day with Live Worship
Friday Morning 8 – 9 AM
Devotions with Live Music
Margaret and Olivia Cooney